Saturday 30 March 2013

Happy Easter - Treat Baskets!

Hi Everyone
 
I hope that you all have something excitng or relaxing planned for this Easter long weekend.  We'll be busy painting on Saturday and then jetting off to Qld on Monday for 10 days. Yay!
As a young girl I remember looking forward to this time of year as CHOCOLATES were really a special treat in our family. One year my mum gave me a Felt Bunny Bag - I had to go searching for my chocolates in our garden.  Now that I have kids of my own, Gabriel 3yrs and Marco 10mths, I look forward to planning lots of easter hunt expeditions in our back garden.  So today I have a quick and simple easter basket and mini card to share, inspired by my Felt Bunny bag.





























My Felt Bunny Bag - from 1987
Stampin' Up! Easter Ideas
Punch art Bunny Inspired by my Felt Bunny. I'm really going to miss Island Indigo when it retires this year.
Stampin' Up! Easter Ideas
Mini Bunny Cards for my boys
Stampin' Up! Easter Ideas
Easter Hunt baskets for Marco & Gabriel
Stampin' Up! Easter Ideas
Side View

Current Stampin' Up! Supplies: Indigo Island, So Saffon & Whisper White Cardstock, Real Red, Pacific Point & Pretty in Pink Cardstock, Birds of a Feather DSP, Indigo Island & Black Staz On Ink pads, Basic Black Marker, White Signo Gel Pen, Notable Alphabet Stamp Set, Take Care Stamp Set,  Scallop Edge Punch, Large Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Modern Label Punch, 1/2", 1", 2 1/2" Circle Punches. Table Top trimmer, Paper Snips, Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Sticky Strip, Snail Adhesive & 3D Dimensionals.

I hope you enjoyed it.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous projects Carolina, and I'm sure the boys will have had lots of fun hunting for their eggs. I love your original bag too.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you