Monday 22 September 2014

Work of Art Thank You Notecards

Hi Everyone

These cool Thank You notecards recently went out to my August customers. I usually go for stamp sets with ready to go images, flowers and larger images are my favourites. After sifting through the catalogue for the first few times I had no intention of buying this set, shh don't tell SU - I know shock horror!  I honestly thought what am I going to make with these paint brush stroked images?? Thankfully I am addicted to Pinterest and found some really great tutorials. Special mentions to Deb Valder in the USA.

These notecards measure 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" so quick and easy and you can get 3 from 1 sheet of A4 cardstock!

Carolina's Tips & Techniques:
These flowers are easily made by...
1) ink up your stamp 
2) stamp down once, this makes petal number 1
3) without reinking, stamp the next petal and carry on all the way around
 Thanks for stopping by today



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you