Sunday 14 September 2014

Bouquet Toss Thank You Notecards

Hi Everyone

These cute Thank You notecards recently went out to my July 'product share' customers, thanks Ladies! I'm loving these bright summer colours the yellow's range is becoming a real favourite.  The 'thank you' sentiment and featured flowers are from the 'Bouquet Toss' stamp set, pg 64 in the Wedding section of the new catalogue. The flowers are an outline stamp which is perfect for colouring in with my Blendabilities...aka Blendies.  If you're a regular visitor to my blog you will have no doubt noticed I've pretty much used my blendies on every project since convention in May! I never thought I would use them this much - just goes to show you never know where trying something new will take you. 

These notecards measure 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" notecards were really quick and easy. You can get 3 from 1 sheet of A4 cardstock! 

Stampin' up! Supplies

Thanks for stopping by today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you