Sunday 28 December 2014

A Perfect Peacock

Hi Everyone

How beautiful is the Perfect Peacock stamp? Today's card is one I recently made for a dear old friend of mine in New Zealand.  I wanted the Peacock to be the centre of attention on this card. It's such a striking image, it deserves centre stage. I have coloured it with Wisteria Wonder Blendies and highlighted all the 'eyes' in the feathers with my superb Gold marker.

Do you like the 2 toned border? Smple yet super effective.
I did fussy cut the whole image and then popped them up on dimensionals. Oh how I wish there was a framelit for everything


Stampin' Up! Supplies
Just to proved things don't always go to plan, here is my original card.  I love how the Peacock came out, but then I over stamped the background and well I think I kind-of ruined it! Thats ok, live and learn.
Thanks for stopping by today
 

9 comments:

  1. Love this Carolina! so cute!! and the perfect way to package a gift to go with a handmade card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carolina! That is gorgeous! I'm also a fan of Sam from Pootles and got inspiration from one of her projects for my project! Love yours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always gorgeous Carolina, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this take on Pootles Pandora bag. I only watched the vid last night, and I love your decoration of the bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! great project Carolina. And I can you believe it - we picked the same colour combo. Love the idea of the vellum flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours, Carolina! And I agree, the Big Shot is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful project. Love all the little details.
    Sue Madex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you