Wednesday 31 December 2014

Farewell 2014...Hello 2015 and NEW Products too

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE Everyone!

First of all I wanted to thank everyone that has visited my blog this year, left comments or taken some inspiration away for their own projects.  I truly love getting all crafty and to be able to share it with you makes it much more rewarding.  I trust that you had a beautiful Christmas and I'll take this opportunity to wish you well in 2015 in both your crafty and personal endeavours.

Today I have a cute project to share with you. I just received my box of pre-order goodies for the upcoming Occassions catalogue launch, which times nicely with SALE-A-BRATION 2015! They both kick off on January 6th, with some great joining specials and added hostess rewards.

I have used 2 new products starting with 'Cheerful Critters' a new photopolymer stamp set featuring these cute little animals a rabbit, bear and chicken. The designer paper I have used looks just like confetti and comes from a new range of paper 'Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Paper'.
 
These TINY TREAT boxes are holding a special yummy treat for everyone in my family, which we'll open after midnight!
 NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE SOON!
Cheerful Critters Photopolymer Stamp Set $25.95
Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper $21.95

Stampin' Up! Supplies

Thanks so much for stopping by, be safe wherever you are and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you