Tuesday 13 January 2015

Cheerful Critters and Bow Builder Punch Trading Cards

Hi Everyone

This year a 'Crazy Crafters Trading Card' swap has kicked off in our Stampin' Up! Team. Each month a new theme is chose, then we set out to create x10 of the same card front. After we post them off to the swap organiser, we eagerly await for the return envelope!
My January cards are CASE'd from my own card. Actually the 'Happy Days' card in my recent posts. It features the new and awesome Cheerful Critters stamp set and Bow Builder Punch. I loved the finished result on that card so much I had to remake it and share it with the girls.  Afterall that's the whole point of if the swap - to share and learn from each other. 

Here are mine...
 
NEW!!! Stampin! Up! Supplies - click any item below to view the online shop!
Other SU Supplies:
Now to pester the postman for that envelope!
Thanks for stopping by today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you