Sunday, 11 January 2015

The Crazy Crafters January Blog Hop - Occasions and Saleabration Theme


Hi Everyone

Today's project is super fun, interactive and really easy to make. A Noughts and Crosses game board!!  I can never say enough how awesome I think SU products are. What's also cool is how versatile and reusable the packaging is too. 
This idea can be remade to suit any person or theme - your options are truly limitless!

For this game board I have decorated x8 empty button containers with FREE Sale-a-bration 'Best Year Ever' DSP pack and x2 new ribbons from the NEW Ocassions Catalogue - Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim & Calypso Coral PomPom trim. I laid x4 thin strips of Crushed Curry cardstock over a full sheet of DSP, from the same Saleabration pack to finish off the playing board. 

Here is my noughts and Crosses Game board.
I love it! So much fun.

Coastal Cabana Sequin Trim - so pretty!

Calypso Coral Pom Pom Trim - so cute!

Next up line up will be Sue Wdowik - See what she has created with the new products!


Thanks for stopping by today, please leave me a comment I would love to hear your feedback.





FREE!! Stampin' Up! Supplies - choose one free with every $90 spend via my online store, click any image to visit my shop. 

5 comments:

  1. That is absolutely awesome Carolina! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam - it was a lightbulb creative moment!

      Delete
  2. Great idea Carolina!!
    Then again, you always do come up with something special.
    ;)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever! You have the most amazing ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the prettiest game ever. Lovely project.

    ReplyDelete