Monday 5 January 2015

Lego Tetris Punch Art Card

Hi Everyone

Who doesn't like Lego, right? Most of the time, I feel like I enjoy my kids Lego more than then do! Anyhow here's a super cool card which could be made in any range of colours to match your intended recipient, no matter their age! hehe

All you need are 3 main supplies:
  • Circle punch, in this case I've used the 1/2" circle punch
  • Trimmer - to cut all your squares and rectangles
  • Dimensionals - lots of Dimensionals to 'pop' up those circle cut outs 
    Arrange your shapes onto the card then evenly space out your circles

    I've also used some of my favourite stamp sets and punches for the rest of the card, you can see them below. 

     Thanks for stopping by today
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you