Tuesday 14 April 2015

Cheers to Love with Spiral Flowers

Hi Everyone

Congratulations are in order! Todays project is a piece I made as a gift for my friends Sharmin's wedding. Its been a while since I last made a framed piece and this one was worth the wait.
I have used the very lovely Spiral Bigz die and 2 different colours for the flowers around the centred verse.  The Gold Embossed verse I created using x2 stamp sets from Cheers to Love & Big News. I realise the Cheers to Love stamp also says 'happily ever after', but I liked the larger image from the Big News set. Here it is...

Although retired, the cute little ribbon roses look very similar to the flowers found in the Artisan Embellishment kit from the Ocassions catalogue (item 137909).
 
Here (below) is a picture of the layers I added in, to give some 'height' to the middle piece

Stampin' Up! SuppliesBuilt for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I hope you liked todays project, thanks for stopping by today



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you