Saturday 11 April 2015

Time to Celebrate Hot Air Balloon Card

Hi Everyone

I love this stamp set "Time to Celebrate" so much I decided to make another male inspired card with it. I've used lots of cool products on this hot air balloon card. The balloon is up on Dimensionals, the gold star is cut from glimmer paper and Itty Bitty Accents punch, the Polaroid-like frames are cut from On Film framelits and the curved banners from new Celebrate Today birthday bundle. Because I don't want you to miss out on getting this set for free, remember it's only available as a Hostess set until 2nd  June from the Ocassions 2015 catty.
 


Add dimension to your projects! I've added one layer to this card, by cutting out the balloon stamped image and raising it on dimensionals. In my early early crafting days I was really into Paper Tole. Each kit would have the same image printed 5 times.  By fussy cutting the objects in the image from background to foreground you could 'add a real life dimension' to the overall image. So don't hesitate on those Dimensionals they're fantastic value, considering you can use every last bit of it up.
 


Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you