Sunday, 31 May 2015

Ballet Punch Art Card - Create Challenge #punchitup

A couple of days ago I shared a Baby Punch Art card made for the #punchitup challenge set by Stampin' Up! I have a Ballet punch up card for you today. Now it's not often I get to create little girl cards (there's only 1 little girl in our friends circle!) so I was pretty excited when I discovered I could create a Tutu with the Sweetheart and Pansy punches. 

I wanted a delicate feel to this card, so I have used Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette and White for the colour scheme. To soften it even further I cut lots and lots of vellum pansies for the tulle. Some of them I embossed and then I arranged them randomly to create the tutu. 
For the bodice piece I cut a 'sweetheart' heart in half - I've created a quick tutorial of the pieces I've used below, please feel free to share it on Pinterest, along with any of my projects. 

Here is my card ..
 
Colour combination chart - add it to your Pinterest page
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Super cute idea! This will be on my inspiration blog post. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete