Monday 11 May 2015

You Got This in Mint Macaron - Large Flower

I'm so happy my preorder products arrived before the weekend!! Thank you Mr Postie. I have been squeezing in as much crafting as possible over the weekend and its been fantastic. I hope you've enjoyed all the projects I've shared so far, I have lots more to share!

So here is my card using the new You Got This stamp set.  I've used 2 new colours here Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe. Its been a while since I coloured with a blender pen. The finished coloured look was easy to create with it and some ink from the Mint Macaron ink pad.
 
How awesome is the background stamp? Its give a canvassy, scratched wood effect, I can see I'll be using this set a lot!!
How to colour with Blender Pens: Pick up ink from your ink pad and gently brush on to your stamped image, do it gradually to achieve the desired colour intensity.
Colouring with Blender pens - easier than you think!
You've Got This Stamp Set - comes as a 2 pack
"I'm here for you" - sentiment from You've Got This stamp set
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I'd love to hear what you think please leave me a comment
Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. I just love this card, Carolina. Thanks for all the beautiful work you share in your blog, you are a wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you