Sunday 10 May 2015

Happy Mother's Day with Watermelon Wonder and Layered Letters

Happy Mother's Day Ladies! It has been a relaxing morning with breakfast in bed and the most wonderful handmade gifts from my boys - I couldn't ask for anything else!

I have created an easy to make card with some of the very very cool new sneak peak products and you'll also see I've created an envelope too!! This is using the new Envelope Paper - its lightweight and feels silky smooth.  The pack includes all 5 new incolours in 2 patterns - stripes and a zebra stripe pattern. I made an envelope in Watermelon Wonder and used another piece as a liner. I'm loving all these new toys!

To create the card I used some new In Colour cardstock Watermelon Wonder with a hint of Cucumber crush for the frame piece (sounds like a yummy recipe!). I was inspired by the recent saleabration set "Best Day Ever" and created my own greeting with the new Layered Letters Photopolymer set.  Pretty cool right!!

Here is my card...
Best Mum Ever - Mothers Day Card 2015
New Envelope paper - beautiful colours and designs
Gold Embossing - looks amazing!
Layered Letters Alphabet Photopolymer Stamp set 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue
Sneak Peek Joining Special
Join my team and you will be entitled to order any of the sneak peek items before the rest of Australia! Never craft alone again, by joining my team you will also be welcomed to the Crazy Crafters Facebook group with over 100 team members who share the fun of their projects everyday.

There's lots of reasons to join whether it be to save money or make some money!
  • Sign up here and pay only $169 to get $235 worth of products (of your choosing)
  • Free Postage on your Starter Kit (Save $11.50)
  •  You'll also receive a box of NEW catalogues to SHARE THE FUN with your family, friends and colleagues
  • Join before June 30th to receive a further 30% discount on your first demonstrator order
View the sneak peek items here.
See what you can make with the sneak peek items here.

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you