Monday 4 May 2015

Zoo Babies in Pear Pizzazz & Basic Grey

How exciting to have meet my besties new little baby!! He's so cute. My boys were so intrigued to know everything about him and how he came from 'tummy' to the outside world!!! Arrr that's a conversation for another day.
My friend Anna gave me this 'Zoo Babies' stamp set only a few days prior, she couldn't have timed it better.  She already had it in her craft stash, I know you can relate to this - every crafters nightmare realising you just bought another copy of a stamp set you didn't know you already had! 

Here is the card I made for Anna and her family which she loved.
  Stampin' Up! SuppliesBuilt for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you