Tuesday 5 May 2015

NEW Bohemian DSP inspired Punch Art Design Cards

You will not want to miss out on my posts this week! I will be showcasing and teasing you a bit with what you can expect from the upcoming Designer Series Papers from the NEW Stampin' Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue. I'm a tad excited about it! {yup I'm jumping around all crazy!}

The Crazy Crafters attended the South Pacific Stampin' Up! Convention on the Gold Coast this week and it looks like they had a blast! Sadly I missed out on attending, but I did watch a recording and OMG!!! What I can tell you is that...I have seen the new 2015/2016 Annual Catalogue, the new In Colours and TONNES of the new exciting stamps, tools and papers!

So today's cards I designed around patterns featured in the NEW Bohemian Designer Series Paper.  Please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think and don;t forget to Pin my cards on Pinterest

Here is a picture courtesy of my friend Sue Wdowik.

Gorgeous isn't it!? I haven't yet seen this or any of the other papers live yet, I was able to order some today remember those demonstrator perks, so the post can not arrive quick enough at the moment! 


Here are my cards.
Bohemian DSP inspired Punch Art Cards
Square Punch Art on a diagonal - Simple with a few sparkly embellishments
Hexagon Punch Art -Delightful Dijon will be available June 2nd, in lieu of Dijon I have used Crushed Curry
Chevron Boarder Punch Art - Line them all up and the designs are endless
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you