Monday 15 June 2015

An Open Heart - Single layer stamping

I usually enjoy adding lots of layers to my projects but today's cards are exactly what you need when you need some in a hurry or only have 5mins to create in!

I grabbed only a handful of items to make these cards. Using just one stamp set  - 'An Open Heart, x2 ink pads andlittle piece of seam binding ribbon and notecards!
 You can create a simple background with just one stamp! Here's how...
I inked up the 'stem' image and stamped it once onto my notecard, then without reinking the stamp, I stamped it again off to one side.
 Here are the colours I've used 
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. So simple and yet so pretty! Love the idea of stamping off.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you