Friday 12 June 2015

Watercoloured Wetlands on Bohemian DSP

With each new annual catalogue, I reakon I must flick through it hundreds and hundreds of times and each time I see something new in the photos. So when I'm looking for inspiration (aswell as online help & websites for craft making) the catalogue itself has tonnes of inspirational photos and tips and I have CASE'd today's set of cards from there.
Here is the catalogue picture which features a beautiful new stamp set called The Wilderness Awaits. The full set has a hunting dog, a fox, a stag and this flying duck which made me think of the Wetlands stamp set.
The duck has been gently watercoloured and is over a piece of Boho Chic embossed Delightful Dijon. So while I waited for my new box of goodies to arrive, which has now, I have created these cards with the Wetlands stamp set. I have combined it with the new Bohemian DSP - I love the vibrancy of this colour combination! 

 Don't they look lovely, vibrant but gentle at the same time
 Slightly different colour variations...

Here's what you'll need to make them,,,Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. These cards have come up fantastic Carolina! Awesome colours and watercolouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you