Thursday 18 June 2015

Mojo Monday Challenge #402 - Project Life Moments Like These

I'm pretty slack at printing off photos, surely I'm not the only one? It was something I was meant to get better at this year! So instead of using my Project Life kit for memory keeping I have used the beautifully designed cards to create todays card, which I entered into this weeks Mojo Monday #402 Challenge.

Here is the inspiration sketch by the very talented Julee Tilman
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/mojo-monday-402.html

Mojo Monday Blinkie

And here is my Project Life card....
I really love all the Project Life kits - the colours Moments Like These are just gorgeous - I think Watermelon Wonder is my new favourite colour?

 I've added this colour swatch featuring the colours used in my card. Please feel free to pin it to your pinterest boards!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you