Monday 8 June 2015

Tin of Cards Project Kit

Yay my BBB arrived and thankfully before our long weekend too!! So I have been busy crafting and exploring all the possibilities with lots of new products. Todays project has been made with a TRULY AWESOME project kit - Tin of Cards!
Here is what's included in the kit... lots and lots - enough materials to make 16 cards!


Here's the fabulous TIN- in Mint Macaron - yummy! I've decorated one of the dividers.  See the best thing about this kit is that even if you gave away all the cards you've made with it, the tin is still there as your very own card organiser. Great idea.

Here are the cards I made..



I will be running a class in July with this project kit - so watch this space!! If you can't wait until then order your now - click here.
www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=138378&dbwsdemoid=4005871

You'll need just a couple of extra supplies here they are...
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you