Tuesday 9 June 2015

No Bones About It - Dinosaur Framed Art

Rawr! Yesterday we spent a beautiful day with our boys at Scienceworks' new Dinosaur Exhibition. Shortly upon arriving home I was totally inspired to create something for my boys with my NEW dinosaur stamp set 'No Bones About It'. I wanted to use the greeting in the stamp, but they were a little small for this big frame - so I decided to stamp it out...here is what I came up with!

This one is for Gabriel ...
This one is for Marco...
Of course I had to add in a picture of Marco's favourite toys!

The Tyrannosaurs Exhibition - its amazing!!
Some close ups...

Colour inspiration..
Stampin' Up! Supplies - a few stamps and lots of colours to choose from...
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you've enjoyed my creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you