Monday 27 July 2015

Timeless Love & Elegance

How gorgeous is the Designer Series Paper on this simple card? Stampin' Up! just keep designing beautifully coordinated paper and they haven't disappointed here with this pack of Timeless Elegance.  I highlighted some of the cute flowers by colouring them with my Cherry Cobbler marker.  You could colour just a few or the whole card. The black patterned paper is actually the reverse side of the flower pattern, all I did was cut 1-1/2" off the top and flipped it around. See below for more measurements. I CASE'd my card from Amy Koenders card - you can see it here.
Here are the measurements:
  • Cardbase: A5 sheet of Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored in half
  •  Cherry Cobbler Layer: 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Timeless Elegance DSP: 3-5/8" x 5-3/8" (then cut 1-1/2" off the top and flip it round)
  • Basic Black strip: 3-5/8" x 3/4"

 Such a classic colour combination - you can never go wrong it, no matter the occasion.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you