Monday 3 August 2015

Watercolour Wishes Card Kit - You're Amazing Gabriel

Today I wanted to share a quick sweet story.  My littlest one has not been very well and his big brother decided he wanted to make him a card to cheer him up! Aww my heart just melts.
I just so happened to have my Watercolour Wishes Card Kit on my craft desk- which is just fabulous - it was perfect we had everything we needed right infront of us! Gabriel is an excellent cardmaker - he followed the colour photo and instructions set out in the kit brilliantly. 
How cute is his card?? Here are some pics of him in ACTION!


Love the Exclusive STAMP SET!


Here's a video from Stampin' Up! that show you the kit - its really awesome


Get yours today - you won't regret it! - Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you