Friday 21 August 2015

Acorny Thank You Hi Card for #Mojo411

Todays card is really sweet and I love the inspirational sketch design over at Mojo Monday 411.

My card features the new & upcoming 'Acorny Thank You' stamp set which I purchased as a BUNDLE with the matching Acorn punch from the Holiday Catalogue. So cute - I have so many cool ideas for the punch! Can you see the subtle Venetian Crochet Trim on a diagonal in the back? My tip is that glue dots are the best way to adhere any ribbon. There's a few layers to this card but I feel that all the frames finish the look! Read on for the measurements and colours I 've used.
 
 
 

Here are the card measurements so you too can create this card:
  • Standard Australian C6 card base in Tip Top Taupe Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
  • Early Espresso Outer Frame - 3-7/8" x 5-5/8"
  • Wood DSP -  3-3/4" x 5-1/2" 
  • Early Espresso Frame -2-1/8" x 4-5/8"
  • Cherry Dots DSP -  2" x 4-1/2"
  • Cherry Cobbler Frame - 2-5/8" x 2-5/8"
  • Whisper White Panel -  2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
I love these dark tones! I'd love for you to share your creations using these colours.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Such an awesome fall card. Love those fun acorns and the fabulous lace trim. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely! I'm trying to use some of my older supplies and came across your blog. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you