Friday, 21 August 2015

Acorny Thank You Hi Card for #Mojo411

Todays card is really sweet and I love the inspirational sketch design over at Mojo Monday 411.

My card features the new & upcoming 'Acorny Thank You' stamp set which I purchased as a BUNDLE with the matching Acorn punch from the Holiday Catalogue. So cute - I have so many cool ideas for the punch! Can you see the subtle Venetian Crochet Trim on a diagonal in the back? My tip is that glue dots are the best way to adhere any ribbon. There's a few layers to this card but I feel that all the frames finish the look! Read on for the measurements and colours I 've used.
 
 
 

Here are the card measurements so you too can create this card:
  • Standard Australian C6 card base in Tip Top Taupe Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
  • Early Espresso Outer Frame - 3-7/8" x 5-5/8"
  • Wood DSP -  3-3/4" x 5-1/2" 
  • Early Espresso Frame -2-1/8" x 4-5/8"
  • Cherry Dots DSP -  2" x 4-1/2"
  • Cherry Cobbler Frame - 2-5/8" x 2-5/8"
  • Whisper White Panel -  2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
I love these dark tones! I'd love for you to share your creations using these colours.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome fall card. Love those fun acorns and the fabulous lace trim. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete