Saturday, 8 August 2015

Remarkable You - Large Triple Flower #SIP8

Yesterday I showed you a pretty card using my new Remarkable You stamp set. The sketchy flowers are so gorgeous and this time I watercoloured this one with my aqua painter in Watermelon Wonder! You might be asking yourself "I haven't seen that flower image?" Well how cool is this - I layered x3 of the magnolia's into a flower, have a closer look below. To add a bit more fun I used my Watermelon Wonder marker to colour in the sentiment.
I was quite chuffed with this card I thought I would enter it over at Stamp Ink Paper.
This weeks challenge is...
http://stampinkpaper.com/

Here is my card with a beautiful matchy envelope too.
  Here are the card measurements so you too can create this card:
  • Standard Australian C6 card base in Watermelon Wonder Cardstock
  • Basic Black Frame - 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Vanilla Designer Paper - 3-5/8" x 5-3/8"
  • Banner Very Vanilla - 1-1/4" wide



I've added this colour swatch that features the colours on my card. Please feel free to pin it to your pinterest boards!

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by today, hope you liked my card

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Loved the matching envelope too! Thanks so much for joining us at SIP for Challenge #8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yoru style Carolina! You make that flower pop and I love it! Thank you for joining us down at the SIP this week.

    ReplyDelete