Its been ages since I created a card. Life is just getting in the way - you know that feeling right? So today I have created a real gem for you and entered the card into the popular MOJO Monday Challenge!
Here is the inspiration sketch
I started off my stamping this beautiful flower in Soft Suede from 'Remarkable You' onto a pretty designer sheet from the English Garden DSP pack. Then I partly coloured it with my Blushing Bride Stampin Write marker - how awesome does it look!? I stamped the dots from 'Work of Art' and the greeting comes from the Exclusive 'Watercolor Wishes Photopolymer Stamp set'.
I want to Thank Stampin' Up! for this beautiful stamp set - which I actually earnt for free in the recent #punchitup competition. Thank you so much I love it!
- Standard Australian C6 card base in Whisper White Thick Cardstock
- Pear Pizzazz Frame - 3-5/8" x 5-3/8"
- Whisper White Background - 3-1/2" x 5-1/4"
- Soft Suede Frame - 2-1/2" x 3-5/8"
- Shimmery White (inked with Blushing Bride) - 2-3/8" x 3-1/2"
- Banner Blushing Bride - 1" wide
- Banner Very Vanilla - 7/8" wide
I'm always looking for ways to 'step up' my creations and I felt that I wanted a more real flower feel so I added some more dimension to this top petal - there's some photos below to show you what I did.
Here's my Envelope tip!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog