Saturday 10 October 2015

A Simple Hello for CCREW1015DF

I have created a simple yet striking card as my 1st project for the Splitcoast Stampers Creative Crew!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=20742
I love the colour red!  You really can't go wrong when pairing with Black and White. This card is super simple, with 3 equal panels with striking Real Red Designer Paper. I love this scripted DSP and the best was to showcase it is to keep it simple.
The 'hello' greeting has a black shadow - 2 have been cut from the 'Greetings Thinlits Dies' one white one balck and glued together slightly off to one side.


Here are the card measurements so you too can create this card:
  • Standard Australian C6 card base in Whisper White Thick Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
  • Basic Black -  1-1/8" x 5-1/8"
  • Real Red DSP - 1" x 5"

Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your wonderful encouraging comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you