Sunday 11 October 2015

Lots of Thanks for CCREW1015CF

I've created a set of 4 Thank You cards as my 2nd project for the Splitcoast Stampers  'Creative Crew'
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=20742
The theme for this challenge was to create a 'One Sheet Wonder'. So using nearly all the 'thank you' stamps in the 'One Big Meaning' stamp set I happily stamped away 'thank you' after 'thank you' after 'thank you on a full sheet of A4 Whisper White. From there I cut the sheet down to card front size and attached a simple glimmery greeting with Black Glimmer paper!
 One Big Meaning

Here are the card measurements so you too can create this card:
  • Standard Australian C6 card base in Whisper White Thick Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
  • Basic Black Frame - 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Whisper White Panel - 3-5/8" x 5-3/8"
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your wonderful encouraging comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you