'Boys Will Be Boys' is my most used stamp set! I have made so many cards with this set, I've lost count! Having 2 boys means they have lots of boy mates and all my girlfriends only have boys too, so this set has been used over and over plenty of times. This set also takes me back to my own childhood with its sketchy and simple images. I've had a play with how to colour this little guy in. Stamped several times in different colours then I cut stripes and lay them over the top - what do you think? Have you tried this before?
The sentiment is almost a little hidden.
I cut the cardstock just so that it would fit into the DSP pattern behind it.
Do you remember those tin robots that were so funky in the 70's and 80's?
- Standard Australian C6 card base in Tangerine Tango Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
- Basic Grey Frame - 3-7/8" x 5-5/8"
- Schoolhouse DSP Panel - 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
- Basic Grey Frame - 2-3/8" x 2-7/8"
- Crushed Curry Frame - 2-1/4" x 2-3/4"
- Whisper White Panel - 2-1/8" x 2-5/8"
- Whisper White Banners - 1/2" wide
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog