I've always loved purple tones at Christmas - in this example it helps to make the card feel warm. Now the snowflakes are just too cute, especially when they can be cut so quickly with the matching punch. I've also used my Wisteria Wonder Stampin' Write marker a couple times here. Once for colouring in the background Snowflake and the other to give the sentiment a bit of pizzazz!
- Watch Dawn's video from the link above to learn more about the Flip Corner. 3" mark.
- Standard Australian C6 card base in Elegant Eggplant Cardstock (half A4 sheet)
- Smoky Slate Frame 2-7/8" square
- Perfect Plum Frame 2-3/4" sqauare
- Whisper White Panel 2-1/2" square
- Whisper White Banner 1" wide
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog