Monday 25 January 2016

For you Dear Friend - Birthday Blooms

How cute are these quick and easy cards? I made them with just a few supplies including a new stamp set from the Occasions Catalogue - Birthday Blooms! This stamp set has been a super popular set. The flowers are perfect for colouring in your favourite technique. I kept the colouring low key on these examples -I just went around the flower outline with a marker  - Blushing Bride & Pink Pirouette for the first card and Pool Party & Soft Sky for the second. 
For the background, I stamped ever so lightly some dots in crumb cake. To finish them off I added a touch of BLING - Blushing Bride Sequin ribbon and NEW Pool Party 3/8" Glitter Ribbon! Voila.
Quick and easy! How devine is the font in this set?
Try making this card! Here are the measurements for you:
  • Aussie C6 card base in Blushing Bride cardstock
  • Mossy Meadow Frame 3-7/8" x 5-5/8"
  • Whisper White Panel 2-1/2" x 3-3/4"
  • DSP Panel 3-3/4" x 3-3/4"
Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
 Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your awesome and friendly comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you