Wednesday 27 January 2016

Awesomely Artistic Gift Bag

Todays project is a little goodie bag I made for a friend (I didnt eat all the chocolates this time!).
I was inspired to decorate this bag after attending my best friends son's christening. She had decorated these 'Petite Cafe Gift Bags' in a nautical theme - they looked fab!

I simply stamped 'whilly nilly' (yes that a new technique now!) the eclectic images from 'Awesomely Artistic' in Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay and Crumb cake inks. I covered the mini clothespen with some Washi tape. The one in the photo is the exclusive washi from 'Watercolor Wishes Card Kit' but there are soooo many diffferent ones that you could use.

 The clothespen and Sequin trim are my favourite pieces on this project! The just make everything else stand out.
Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your awesome and friendly comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you