Monday 14 March 2016

Lost without You #GDP026

It's been a while since I created a card for my hubbie. So here's ones for you babe! Thanks for all your support and everything you do for us. You're just awesome!
Phew I think I made it time to join in this week! I was inspired by the designers sketch over at the Global Design Project with challenge #GDP026
http://www.global-design-project.com/2016/03/global-design-project-026-sketch.html
 SAY CHEESE!
Try making this card! Here are the measurements for you:
  • Aussie C6 card base in Whisper White Thick cardstock
  • Cherry Cobbler Frame 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Whisper White Panel 3-1/2" x 5-1/4"
  • Cherry Cobbler Frame 2-7/8" x 5-3/8" (finished size)
  • Night Navy Panel 2-3/8" x 5-1/4" (finished size)
Be inspired with this colour combination, feel free to share and pin it!
Stampin' Up! Supplies - click to view online
 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=140748&dbwsdemoid=4005871&dbwsdemoid=4005871
Thanks for stopping by and thank you for all your awesome and friendly comments!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing Masculine Card Carolina! Love! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! We appreciate your support of the GDP challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great, nautical look. I love that you stamped the background. I thought it was a Designer Series Paper at first. Thanks for sharing with Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Shawn. I really like the background stamping too adds extra interest and your eye is drawn to it!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you