Thursday 21 April 2016

OnStage Swaps

Check out these beautiful SWAPS that were gifted and swapped with me at OnStage.
Thank you to all the Crazy Crafters who participated and all the new friends I have made all because of swapping and attending the OnStage event. I really look forward to seeing you in November - Bring on Brisbane BABY!

Kylie Bertucci
Stephane Fischer
Satomi Wellard
Jessie Holton
Diane Coombs
Check out the inside!
Nicole Bonar
Yeah/.. they didn;t last long!

Nanette Smith
Lauren Riley
Surpirise!
Jeanette Norman
Dena Wright
Ann Gerlach
Its a cute keychain!!
Charmaine Andrews
Johanna Hetherington
Bruno Bertucci
Katrina Duffell
Priscilla Gunton
Julie Wilson

Natalie Ewart
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing all the projects please leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely lot of gorgeous cards! Thanks for taking the time to photograph and share these Carolina. They are so good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you