This week we were challenged to use the Rose Wonder Stamp set.
I stamped a number of different layers and co! lours here with yellow inks and added splatters of my Gold Wink of Stella - I love the finished look the black rose adds that final touch!
Stamps used: Gorgeous Grunge, Timeless Textures, Rose Garden.
- Aussie A4 sheet of Daffodil Delight cut in half lengthways for the card base
- Score along the long edge at 2-1/2" & 5-7/8"
- Cut an extra piece of Daffodil Delight 4-1/8" x 5-7/8"
- Basic Black Frames (x2) 3-7/8" x 5-5/8"
- Very Vanilla Panels (x2) 3-3/4" x 5-1/2"