Monday 5 October 2020

Daisy Lane - Friend Card

 Who doesn’t love a daisy! This design isn’t a new one, in fact I’m probably a bit late to the party with this combo. I was recently inspired by a gorgeous deep crimson daisy I picked on one of our neighbourhood bike rides. So here goes! This stamp set has 2 lovely daisies which each have a coordinating punch, I used the largest one. Make sure to cut out 2 daisies and overlap then for a nice full looking flower.
The background DSP is Merry Merlot paper from the Neutrals 6x6” Collection. You can cut this to any size, mine is 1-1/2” thick. 
Another awesome top tip is once you’ve stamped your daisy in Merry Merlot ink, drag the colour into the petals with your Blender pen. Here’s a comparison of with & without this technique. 
My inspiration!



Who in your life needs a card like this?

This colour combination would make a great Christmas too! I’ll be saving this combo for another card. 

It’s time spread kindness! I often have a big surplus of cards it seems unfair to not spread some love & kindness during this lockdown period. You never know what a simple act of kindness could do for someone. It may brighten their whole day! So I have handwritten a kindness message into each one of these cards and I’ll drop them off around my neighbourhood on my next walk/bike ride.

Inside message

If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments so show me some blog love & leave me a quick hello below! 
https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871
See all the catalogue products & specials below here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you