Monday 15 February 2021

Nothings Better Than Cocktails - Z Fold Card

We are back in lockdown!! No way Melbourne. Luckily it is only for 5 days - fingers crossed - so surely we can say "we got this". I'm sure a few of us reached for the top shelf over the weekend and so this card may be just the right kind of card to showcase today. It's a Z fold card that I made along with the help of my very good friend Sue in Adelaide. 

This card is super fun to make and I have made a couple others too. It was fun to ink up this stamp set for the first time and also to colour all those fancy cocktails. Yummy, I may or may not have had a cocktail at my desk to help me along the way.  You will need to cut lots of images to fix along the top edge of this card, I started out with just x5 but it wasn't enough it didn't 'fill the space' enough, so I added another couple of drinks and some extras down the side of the inside panel. 

To get a two tone effect simply ink up some sponge daubers and sponge on the colour crossing over in the middle just a little. I coloured the lime wedge and umbrella with my Stampin blends.

For the sentiment, I adhered some foam sheet to some Rainbow Glimmer Paper and die cut the word "cocktail" from the die set, it raises it perfectly and there's no need to fiddle around with bits n pieces of dimensionals. 

This card folds flat and fits inside a standard envelope. Take care when sticking your images to the top that you stay 'within' the envelope widths, or you can make a custom envelope to match.

Nice bright colours for this palette.

If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments so show me some blog love & leave me a quick hello below! 

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871
See all the catalogue products & specials below here

  

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Love this card. What are your measurement for the base z fold card?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you