Tuesday 16 February 2021

Happy Birthday with Game On

Today I have 2 special cards for you today! This stamp set is so very cool as you can spruce up the colours to suit absolutely anything. As you can see I have completely changed up the colours here - not just red, black and white which is what you would typically find on a deck of cards. I have also included a fancy fold (bottom right).

The standard C6 card has some background stamping in Pacific Point ink, then some strip layers behind the white sentiment also stamped in Pacific Point. To finish off the front I stamped and fussy cut the deck of cards images x3 in different colours. 

Dont forget the inside panel... lots of dice in different colours 

For this fancy fold you will need a full A4 sheet of cardstock.  Cut the height of your card from short side to 14.9cm, the remaining piece will become your belly band - you can choose to cut the belly band a little slimmer if you like. Score the cardbase at 3.5cm, 14cm & 24cm. Now its time to decorate your card. 

I chose to add some panels in the colour scheme stamping them wth the images in the Game On Stamp Set- I think I used every single stamp! 

Don’t forget the inside panel! Position your inside panels like a hand of cards. 

Here's a birds-eye of both sides of this card, where the panels go and where to stamp. (Stay tuned for a YouTube Tutorial, they are coming soon)

The colours for this card were thanks to the people over at #sucolourchallenge with their January colour challenge. I loved it - thank you!

If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments so show me some blog love & leave me a quick hello below! 

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=CarolinaEvans-StampinUpDemonstratorMelbourneAustraliahttp://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4005871https://ida.stampinup.com/?demoid=4005871https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871
See all the catalogue products & specials below here

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you