Wednesday 6 October 2021

Purple Window Frames with Welcoming Window

Today I feel like I’ve created a masterpiece! I’m in love with this card it has so many parts to it, let me take you through it. 

I haven’t used this bundle yet so I was super excited to crack it open. 

I started with an Old Olive frame and a Macrame embossed Very Vanilla panel. Next to create the window scene I used Fresh Freesia cardstock and the dies from the bundle. I have never seen a purple window before! I love it. The jug, flowers, pot plant and foliage you can stamp how you like I mixed it up by stamping full strength & stamping off (once).
The sentiment I ‘pieced’ together from the various verses in this bundle. Add dimension by lifting some pieces - take a closer look at the green shutters (one side is lifted the other glued to the base.

For the shutters I stamped off (once) with Old Olive ink and I did the same for the brick work in Cinnamon Cider ink. Usually we re-ink between stamping but stamping off is a way of creating a lighter image, definitely have some scrap paper handy to ‘stamp off’ onto so you can create that perfect shade or washed out look. 



Don’t forget the inside panel!

Such a beautiful Spring fresh pallet 

If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments so show me some blog love & leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here
https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871 

1 comment:

  1. Just found your site while watching Kylie Bertucci. She showed a card and said your name.
    I looked you up and you have a great blog. Thanks, Kathleen McCalips, Pennsylvania USA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you