Monday 15 November 2021

Thinking of You with Beautiful Moments

This is such a beautiful stamp set! It reminds me of my sisters when we were kids. I must thank my stamping friend Amy K from Nth America for her original card - which I used as inspiration for mine.

Here’s what I used… I’m so loving the new Fluid 100 watercolour paper 

I watercoloured the background to mimic sky and sand.  Then stamped and fussy cut the girls on Basic White cardstock 

Don’t forget the inside panel! I think the stamp set combo of  Beautiful Moments and Friends are like Seashells works really well! 



If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Here’s Amy’s card 



Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments so show me some blog love & leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here
https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you