Monday 22 November 2021

My Onstage At Home Make n Takes! CASEing Shannon West with Celebrating Sunflowers, Timeless Tropical & Blossoms in Bloom

I was so excited to participate in this years ONSTAGE at home. As expected it was FULL of excitment, new products, fantastic ideas and the chance to craft together, even if it was all from the comfort of our homes. Today I'm sharing my 'make n takes' casing the awesome Shannon West. I used bundles I already own.


This first card uses the Timeless Tropical Bundle. I'm really loving Cinnamon Cider its such a rich neutral colour, it mixes well with some bright colours especially Fresh Freesia. 

The 2nd card here uses Celebrating Sunflowers. Using the dies to decorate the card the only stamped piece is the sentiment - which if you look closely is stamped onto DSP. Have you tried this before?


The last card uses the Blossoms Bloom bundle, This card is soft in its colours and used quote a large image as its focal piece.  Keep on reading for a NEW stampin technique. 

I'll also share a Stamping Technique I came up with whilst trying to find a stamp set with an outline image. I worked out quickly that I don't have any large images that have an outline stamp. So I had the idea to ink up the die that will serve as the outline stamp. IT WORKED!
1) Ink up the die, like you would a background stamp. 2) 


Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments so show me some blog love & leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here
https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you