Monday 29 November 2021

Pampered Pets Pencil Tin

Something I little different for todays post. Its a personalised pencil tin for my friend Marita. She has two of the cutest dogs I've met Romeo and Angel. It just so happened the dog in Pampered Pets looks like them. Did I create a good likeness? 


Using the reverse side of the Xmas DSP to decorate none other than an empty baking powder tin, all that was left to do was colour and cut some dogs and bowls. 
I really care for up-cycling- what have you upcycled lately?
 
Angel and Romeo 



Here they are in real life .. they are sooooo cute

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments so show me some blog love & leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here
https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you