Sunday 5 December 2021

Feliz cumpleaños- Chocolate Favours with Celebrate Sunflowers

Chocolate favours are always a hit and are so easy to help fill up any party bag or dessert table. I use chocolates bought from Aldi .. I always get a few extra just in case of breakages or if I get hungry! 

Are you ready to see them? 

Ta-dah! Decorated to celebrate a 30th birthday, Sunflower dies in Rose Gold Foil cardstock

Here’s the whole set up! 

If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you