Monday 13 December 2021

Christmas with Whimsy and Wonder Suite

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope your Christmas plans are coming together and if you have shopping to do that it’s all done by now! Today I have a special set of cards to share with you & a video too! 

I’ve made 12 cards in total combining ALL the paper designs in the pack and ALL the die cuts too! Let’s take a close look and check out this video 



Love how the paper colours offer a different colour palette for Christmas! The paper is so versatile and can be used for all types of occasions don’t you think?? 

The JOLLY & MERRY are made from the alphabet dies and sometimes we just need to let the paper do all the work. I cut out and foam mounted some of the presents on this card just here (below) 

Trees!! What’s Christmas without trees! 

The details in the dies make it so easy to create an interesting look 



With all the leftover strips of paper I made up these tags - so quick and easy and a great way to use those tiny little pieces 

I definitely needed to make more after this lot

If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. Say hi in the comments I love reading your comments.

See all the catalogue products & specials here
https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you