Saturday 11 December 2021

One Sheet Wonder - Whimsical Christmas Cards

With Christmas upon us if you have yet to make a few chrissy cards still, this tutorial is for you. I recently attended an online craft afternoon and the South Pacific Stampin' Up! office shared this fabulous tutorial.

Here is what you'll need, plus x4 card bases. 




Add some a stamp set of your choice

Card A 

Card B

Card C

Card D

If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!
Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments so show me some blog love & leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here
https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you