Friday 17 December 2021

Delivering Cheer with chalk marker technique

Who knew the chalk marker had so much potential!! I have owned one for a while but I honestly have never really experimented properly. After watching Lyssa (USA demo) showcase a snowman card I feel in love with the chalk marker.  

Let me show you my creations with it.

I must be on a roll I have another video tutorial for you!


Once stamped in Memento Black ink, I had a lot of fun ‘white’ colouring the lady with the presents from Delivering Cheer.

The wreath I created from Whimsical Trees

This little marker is the hero of the day!

I hand dotted the background too … this marker is my new favourite colouring product!

I can’t not make traditional coloured Christmas cards - even if it’s just a couple. 

If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments so show me some blog love & leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here
https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you