Monday 20 December 2021

Corner Flip Card & Last minute Christmas Cards

Todays card is not a new design - I’ve used it before! This card never fails to impress & it’s so very easy! 
 Make a corner flip card (link to Dawn Olchefske) make sure you have a nice sharp blade in your trimmer - if you need replacements let me know 

The inside also needs some Stampin love 

It’s a HOT combo! 

Did you notice these little tree die cuts? 
I don’t know whichI like best, with or without the pink trees?

I always run out of card! So with some bits n pieces I had on the desk I quickly put these together. The main products used was the Alphabet Dies & scraps of DSP


Check it some of my previous versions: 


If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments so show me some blog love & leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here
https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you