Thursday 30 December 2021

Thank You with Count on Me & Plentiful Plants

Todays post is a very special one. Recently one of my family members suffered a big heart attack and survived! Thankfully he’s on a good recovery plan with lots of support. They wanted to say thank you to the amazing medical people involved so I created these cards. I love them all.

Some of the dies (thank you) are retired but you could easily create any verse with the latest alphabet dies. To accompany the cards my sister suggested I make some cookies to match. She knows me so well! So the whole family jumped on a video call and watched me make the cookies. It was very fun and felt very comforting to have everyone in the same room … even if only ion video. 

For the cards I embossed the first 2 backgrounds with my new favourite emboss folder called TASTEFUL TEXTILE. The cute kangaroo is from Count on Me. 
I used a cool trick for the thank you - cut multiple of the same die, layer them together slightly off centre to create a shadow effect. 

For the nurses card - I used the new zigzag die from Basic Borders Dies to create a heart beat signal. For the sentiment I combined 2 stamps from Plentiful Plants - can you tell which ones?
The nurses hat is made from a label die out of Garage Gear (retired)

For the last card I mainly used circle died to create rings and cut them to shape the stethoscope - easy - only a touch fiddly to glue down! 

Such a great colour combination! 
Here’s my cookie sesh… 

These took hours! But it was so rewarding and they looked amazing!

Ready to be delivered! 

If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments so show me some blog love & leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here
https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you