Thursday 30 December 2021

Feliz cumpleaños- Chocolate Favours with Celebrate Sunflowers

Let’s take a look at how easy we can decorate some chocolates as party favours. I’ve made these plenty times before and I love how you can tailor the design to suit your theme. 

These chocolates are from Aldi - delicious and super affordable as party favours. 

Sneak peak! 

Here they are! Decorated with a Petal Pink cardstock base then a rectangle cut out of shimmery card stock (this one was a pink holo) finally I cut out some Sunflowers with Glimmery pink paper. 

Don’t they look great?!

Here’s the complete look 

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you