Wednesday 5 January 2022

NEW Artfully Composed Suite

Happy new year!! Let’s kick the year off with a stunning card fold that I learnt from Lyssa from Song of My Heart Stampers in the USA. I have used a fabulous new bundle from the Jan-June Mini catalogue and I’m absolutely digging it!!!

Watch this video tutorial to learn how to make it

This card sold suits any BUNDLE .. go on try it! 

The inside writing panels are on the thin side, they can be as simple or as decorated as you like as with the  middle Accordian part. This fold does suit a simple or plain piece of DSP. I have created both types here.

Measurements:

How to glue the main inside panel…d glue nor end, tjen fold up the accordion, add glue to the other end and close the card shut

The card front

The insides are so impressive! 

Here’s the other one I made … loving the ribbon it frays beautifully 

Vellum & white inside

A bold & striking colour palette

If you liked today's post please share your favourite pictures to your Pinterest boards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here
https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=300100&dbwsdemoid=4005871 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you