Friday 4 November 2022

Brewed For You Bundle - Beer and lots of it

Today we’re celebrating with beer! Brewed for You is a great bundle - perfect for all the people in our lives. Oh, Ale yes! Let’s also try a new technique - embossing on vellum.
Here's what I used...
Stamp all over the edges in VersaMark first, sprinkle your gold emboss powder, tap off the excess and heat set with the heat tool. Be very careful to not overheat vellum it will shrivel up if too hot - slow and steady is the key, might be easier if I show you - let’s make it! 

Lots of glasses stamped in Pool Party along the inside
A refreshing colour palette to quench our thirst 

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I have inspired your creativity. I love reading your comments, be sure to leave me a quick hello below! 


See all the catalogue products & specials here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today, Id love to hear what you thought of my project! Thank you